Terraria Headcount Thread

Discussion in 'Terraria' started by King, Nov 29, 2011.

1. King

Message Count:
    The main purpose of this thread is to get a general idea how many people will be useing the Server.

If you plan on Playing Terraria on the GamerApoc World hosted by Me 24/7 then post here.

Also if you are going out of town, are taking a break from the game, or quit entirely, post here when you leave and when you return so that i may have an accurate idea of who is still occupying the server and if homes are abandonded.

Also i should note, that world moderation will reflect the structure and ranks of the Community Site. If new moderators are required, we will decide those as we need them based off exsperiance, membership, and personality.

Please try to support the Recruitment Thread on the Terraria Forums to help recruit new members.
    http://www.terrariaonline.com/threa...ng-community-ventrilo-dedicated-server.64246/

Active Members:

King - Super Moderator
    YaoYaoYiffy - Moderator
    CalciferKyo - Moderator

Inactive Members:

Aeternam - MIA Life
  2. Revortha

Message Count:
    I'll play on the server.
  3. ArconisReaper1

Message Count:
    how can one start playing on the server? :)
  4. King

Message Count:
    well you need toget in touch with me and such. i see you joined in september, but i dont know who you are. soooo... who are you? haha
  5. Spoonlove

Message Count:
    One of these days I would like to get in and play with you guys. I'm pretty noobish though.
  6. daskashi

Message Count:
    Cool if I play with you guys? Cerebralcow is an rl friend and told me about you guys. I have almost every item and am looking for people to play with.
  7. King

Message Count:
    we acctully havent been playing much lately. were all in the path of exile beta and have been doing that since we all got the new stuff in terraria.

but you rwelcome to hang out on vetn with us while you play or what ever. im sure there are people who might play with you some or maybe another game your intrested in going on.
  8. Mischiefxx

Message Count:
    Id love to join in on some Terraria, I got a new computer so i think ill have to start over but im a pretty creative builder.
  9. King

Message Count:
    We acctully dont have the server up anymore ,its to painful to play knowing its dead now.
  10. Mischiefxx

Message Count:
  11. King

Message Count:
    Yeah terraria development has stopped and unfortunatly that means alot of us have nothing to do in it anymore.

We play a number of other games though if your intrested.
  12. Mischiefxx

Message Count:
    well my computer isnt that great and the games i play i doubt any others would enjoy lmao
  13. King

Message Count:
    what games are those?
  14. Mischiefxx

Message Count:
    Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz 2.79GHz, 1.99GB of RAM 95.5GB left on hard drive and the video card I have is eh....
  15. Mischiefxx

Message Count:
    well im currently working on War of* the Immortals. a game made by Perfect World Entertainment. I filled out one of those app things that says it all haha
  16. King

Message Count:
    Oh i see it, sory didnt see the notification about it being posted.

But your moe than welcome to hang out and play some games with people, or what ever. And you can just get arund to upgrading your PC if it doesnt support much yet, but you played AION so it has to be decent enough.

Just hop in vent come hang out and call it good.
  17. Mischiefxx

Message Count:
    ive been in vent all day lmao xD but alright. id have to completely replace my pc to be able to upgrade to what id really like and i cant afford membership games anymore im stuck with f2p atm :/
  18. King

Message Count:
    well dont hang out in the lobby, hop down and talk to people. =P
  19. Mischiefxx

Message Count:
    i dont play the games other people are in im not one to jump in and bug if theyre in a lobby for a specific game
    plus im only going to be on for a few more minutes if i dont find a party for an instance i need to do x.x
  20. King

Message Count:
    well anythign in the "Lobby" Group in vent is public channels, as well as the "Other Games" down before. and if youwant a channel just ask us. But yeah, feel free to join in where ever.